Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi all...

I checked on the price of the skirt this year and it is still $38.15 (plus shipping). I do have 10 “team skirts” but that is not a lot and varsity players have first “dibs”. I do have old uniforms from 2 years ago but they are the old royal blue and not as nice but they are OK if we need them. What I found last year is most girls wanted to buy their own skirt…this way it is theirs to keep and wear whenever they play! As far as the tops…last year we ordered white tops but unfortunately they all fit the girls differently and some didn’t like the looser fit or felt they were to short…so I gave into any plain white shirt or tank top (no writing and only small logos…like nike swoosh). The seniors are in the process of designing this years shirts so there is another top option they can wear as well.

I hope this clarifies the uniform issue…I don’t think we will order team sweats this year as a “team” but I’ll check with not just soccer if anyone is interested. The seniors will have sweatshirts as well.

Another thing to keep in mind…next Tuesday is our JV Raider Invite…the top 10 JV players will compete. I still want everyone here and will have jobs and court monitoring etc…If there are any parent volunteers I’d appreciate the extra hands. Please call or email me if that works in your schedule. I would also request that each girl on the team bring something to sell at the meet…cookies, granola bars, case of water, Gatorade, fruit…My captains will workout a “work schedule” for those not competing and Varsity practice times will also be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment